Some Living Bridges facilitators have been supportive and participatory in the process of Near Future Education Lab. Here is the beginning of the blogpost from artisopensource.net:
Some days have passed since the Education is a Commons event, and a summary is needed to be able to have an overview of the scenario which is opening up before our eyes, and about the single most important fact which emerged fro the whole event:Now is the Time to start re-thinking the education system!
First of all: participation. People from 5 continents joined in for an entire week of discussion, representing individuals, organizations, universities, companies, associations, activist groups and, obviously, education hackers from all over the planet.
the final hangout:
Here are some useful links:
- the Education is a Commons event page, in which you will find links, resources and discussions;
- the Near Future Education Lab, in which you will find some more discussions, and links to relevant websites and case studies which we used during the event;
- the Recording of the opening Hangout and the TitanPad associated to it, in which links, participants and resources are listed
- the Recording of the closing Hangout and the TitanPad associated to it, in which links, participants and resources are listed
- Near Future of Education: the story so far
- the Near Future Education Lab and the idea of the education system we are developing, we invite to visit you this the page guested by P2P Foundation Wiki:http://p2pfoundation.net/Near_Future_Education_Lab
- Near Future Education Lab FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NearFutureEducationLab/
Please read the other parts of the blogpost here: http://www.artisopensource.net/network/artisopensource/2014/06/13/summary-of-the-planetary-event-for-the-future-of-education/