Who Can Join? / How to Participate?
Skills and Roles
- You don’t have to be a software developer, programmer or tech person to join.
- We have plenty of activities, from design to logistics, to documentation, photo and video editing, storytelling, social impact strategies, etc
- Join a development team and write software code.
- Design interface and communication material for the apps, challenges and projects.
- Discuss proposed challenges, solutions and strategies, or add new ones.
- Join the International Hangout at 11am local time with Brazil (noon), Europe (5pm) and Korea (midnight).
- Propose a hangout session to address a specific topic or theme.
- Make a presentation, pitch an idea or project, or send a video or presentation to be shared.
- Mentor a team, challenge or idea.
- Help translate terms and interfaces to/from English, French, Haitian Creole and Spanish.
- Document the experience and tell the stories (blog, twitter, articles, etc.)
- You don’t have to be in Haïti or come to Haïti to join.
- Anyone can participate remotely through our Google Hangouts, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, IRC and Livestream channels.
International CodeCamp for social good – Haiti
SATURDAY – 5pm Paris, 11am Haiti, 12am Rio, nextday 12(noon) Seoul