- Blogpost 1 – Announcement
- Blogpost 2 – LIVESTREAMING EVENT – Next Generation of Social Enterprise
- Blogpost 3 – Chicago #NextSocEnt – video and impressions
On the 13th September, Social Capital World Forum (SCWF) and Social Enterprise Alliance Chicago Chapter (SEA/Chicago) will present the event
“NEXT GENERATION OF SOCIAL ENTERPRISE” (Local and Live streamed)
This event will take place in Chicago (Illinois) at Groupon Grassroots headquarters. At the same time, we will follow it from the SCWF Living Bridges Planet (Facebook page) live broadcasting!
“Next Generation of Social Enterprise” was the subject chosen to give the audience an insight into new ways of thinking about social enterprise and entrepreneurship – from a nonprofit, for-profit and academic perspective. This theme will include corporate interest in the Social Enterprise industry from a community development and funding perspective, public sector interest in the industry, and non-traditional thinking as it relates to funding, marketing and building capacity.
At this site and also through our Facebook groups, you will get an update with news from the event.
Partners involved in the organization of the event:
- Social Capital World Forum 2012 – Living Bridges
- Groupon Grassroots
- Illinois Task Force on Social Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Enterprise
- MacArthur Foundation
- Chicago Ideas Week
- Patty Huber, Manager, Groupon Grassroots
- Debra D. Schwartz is Director of Program- related Investments (PRIs) for the MacArthur Foundation and Illinois Task Force Member
- Jessica Malkin, Executive Director, Chicago Ideas Week
Moderator: Marc Lane, Chair of Illinois Task Force on Social Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Enterprise
Ongoing conversation before and after the event at LIVING BRIDGES PLANET, please feel free to join us and include there people you may think it could be interested on the next generation of Social Enterprise.
- LIVING BRIDGES PLANET Facebook Group: facebook.com/groups/264044860368840/
- Twitter (@LivingBridgesP) and hashtags: #LivingBridges and #scwf12
Event Day – Twitter hashtag 13th September 2012: